Graphics
Radeon 6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello. iMessages is no longer working on my machine. I've tried installing the latest Chimera, deleting network settings and devices and re-adding, but nothing has worked.

Also, my message seems to be different to the ones i've seen in topics on here...

Screen%20Shot%202013-07-22%20at%2017.04.24.png

Can anyone help me fix this please?

Cheers,
Chris.

redo your smbois this should fix it heres an example

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-22 at 12.07.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-22 at 12.07.25 PM.png
    184 KB · Views: 223
Ok cool thanks I'll give that a go! Do i just copy it exactly? Surely it's bad though if several "Mac's" appear with the same info Apples side?

Thanks,
Chris.

do like the screenshot shows and save u will need to download chameoleon wizard from downloads/software

This happens because your apple id account don't have an credit card number... the only way i know to get it working is log in with your apple ID on any idevice an log into the hackintosh after it gonna work..:beachball:

do like the screenshot shows and save u will need to download chameoleon wizard from downloads/software

Ok. I copied it exactly but it still doesn't work?

This happens because your apple id account don't have an credit card number... the only way i know to get it working is log in with your apple ID on any idevice an log into the hackintosh after it gonna work..:beachball:

Really? It is true that i do not have a credit card on my account. I have tried signing in and out on an iPhone but this hasn't helped.

Are there any more things i can try?

Chris.

Greetings....Have exactly the same issue on my system. Haven't changed anything in the way of soft/hardware. "Messages" has worked perfectly for months, until today. I'm getting the error "Could not sign into iMessage-The server encountered an error processing registration. Please try again later." Incidentally, iTunes, FaceTime, Appstore are all working normally. My iPhone and iPad are currently using iMessage successfully. Thanks.

Yes, all other services are working fine. I wouldn't be bothered if i lost FaceTime, but i actually use iMessage. :(

dont know what smbios your using but many people say MacPro3,1 works for imessage

Problem finally solved for me.. re-installed FileNVRAM.dylib in modules folder within Extra, and all is rockin' Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back