Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Can't install, -v says: AMF: Only 128/256 slide values are useable|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got past the 1st obstacle. Now stuck at 2nd. Using Pike R. Alpha xcpm_bootstrap I'm now stuck a little further at an area that talks about nvme. Picture posted

Attachments

• 20191015_142900.jpg
    20191015_142900.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 580
Thank you @P1LGRIM. Please, I searched for how to extract ssdt-ec.aml. I cannot figure out how to get this file. Thanks

Thank you @P1LGRIM. Please, I searched for how to extract ssdt-ec.aml. I cannot figure out how to get this file. Thanks

At clover boot screen menu hold the F2 and or F4 keys during boot. They should appear in the clover/ACPI/Origin folder.

Well I'm continuing to fail. The results in the origin file don't contain a ssdt-ec.aml file. Please see picture

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 8.45.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 8.45.38 PM.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 238
Further up the road, but bombs out. I took a video and will attempt to analyze it tomorrow. Thanks for your help! johnm

Finally Got it! Took 3 1/2 days! Thanks @evman @Gigamaxx @P1LGRIM for all the help. I needed all of it. I also read during these last days that some could not install radeon with displayport, and that was the final key. I used hdmi and Catalina installed. The install took a long time, and then the supplemental update took forever, but it's in. I only lost bluetooth and it takes forever to boot and shutdown , but those I'm sure will get ironed out. Thanks all, I know there are a lot that are having install probs and hopefully reading these posts will help. Thanks all and @tonymacx86 for this board. I appreciate it! johnm

Finally Got it! Took 3 1/2 days! Thanks @evman @Gigamaxx @P1LGRIM for all the help. I needed all of it. I also read during these last days that some could not install radeon with displayport, and that was the final key. I used hdmi and Catalina installed. The install took a long time, and then the supplemental update took forever, but it's in. I only lost bluetooth and it takes forever to boot and shutdown , but those I'm sure will get ironed out. Thanks all, I know there are a lot that are having install probs and hopefully reading these posts will help. Thanks all and @tonymacx86 for this board. I appreciate it! johnm

just been on short holiday trip and now I see you've done it! would you plz share your EFI folder with me?? pleeeeeease :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back