Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[Solved] Can't install osx in the installer

hello,
I'm sorry if my english is bad because I am not english.

So, when i go to disk utility in the installation, ican't format my partition to osx format journalised. At the screen there is write "Exit the partition tool and go to file and select active the journalisation". When i do this, i can't select this option. If i try to format in windows with a software to hfs+ the installer failed.
Do you have a solution ? :)

Last edited:
Follow installation guide

hello,
i think you don't understand what i say, i am in the menu of the installation mac osx el capitan and i can't format my partition to mac os x (journalised). I'm following the installation guide.
My pc configuration is : msi z97 gaming 5, intel core i7 4790K, gtx 970 and i'm using unibeast(uefi)

Can you take a picture and attach it here. Also add your computer specs to your profile.

this is the picture

Attachments

• 53AC318B-23DF-4DE2-B185-4F80E0ADCC41.jpg
    53AC318B-23DF-4DE2-B185-4F80E0ADCC41.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 172
why are you trying to resize it ? Assuming you are going to dedicate entire drive to OSX, simply hit Erase, type El Capitan or whatever you want it to be and the rest leave defaults.

In my hdd drive I have a ntfs partition to storing windows data(games...). I also have a SSD dedicated for Windows system. I want to dedicated only 150 GB to test my first Hackintosh and if I like it I will buy a second SSD drive for The Hackintosh.That is why I want to test it in a hackintosh partition because I have my HDD data years. I could perhaps transfer all the data from my HDD to an external disk during installation and bone then recover the data?

keep it simple, move your data to another drive and try to dedicate entire HDD to OSX. Also disconnect your Windows SSD, until you get everything up and running.

keep it simple, move your data to another drive and try to dedicate entire HDD to OSX. Also disconnect your Windows SSD, until you get everything up and running.
I followed your instructions and it worked!
We must dedicate a disk to OS X!
Thank you :):mrgreen::headbang::lol:

I followed your instructions and it worked!
We must dedicate a disk to OS X!
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back