Gigabyte G1 960
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I made my first hackintosh:D

but I'm having problems with nvidia's drivers at first i couldn't open the driver management so i re configured the computor with multibeast and it worked but after that my computer turned off and it was back to really a annoying laggy glitchy computer so i tried to open the nvidia drivers again but it didn't work so i re downloaded the drivers and restarted my computer but now half way through booting up my monitor would lose connection to my computer even though the fans were still spinning and the computer was on no bootflag would help until i found "nv_disable=1" its the only flag that lets me open my computer but it makes it really laggy anyway and when its fot that bootflag on I cannot open nvidia's driver management and the driver mangment only opens if i use multibeast but if i access the driver management and turn on web drivers it loses connection to my monitor:banghead:

my specs

i5 4690k

gigabyte g1 960

asrock H97 performance

16gb ripjaws x ram

housed in an NZXT s340

please help

I'm having a bit of a hard time following exactly where the issue here lies. :crazy: My recommendation is start from scratch. Partition the disk into 1 partition, label the drive Yosemite. Install. Post installation, do a multi beast install that best suits your components based on what you find in the forums. Then use the latest version of chameleon wizard (4.4.1 I think) to add in, "nvda_drv=1." Download and install Nvidia's web drivers. Then reboot and see if that works. It can be very frustrating, :banghead: but in my experience, you persist long enough to get it working, you'll get it working.

Yeah its just really annoying:banghead:

Did you get it to work in the end?

There's only one time I didn't get it to work. The 4930K with the Gigabyte Z77X-UP4-TH. For whatever frackin reason, I couldn't make it boot without safe mode. That was a special case, as I've gotten, I think, 9 Hackintoshes booted normally in the past 3 years (that includes when I reinstalled fresh a couple times).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back