5700XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Hello,

Anyone else having issues with the latest security update 2019-001 10.14.6 for Mojave?

Have never had issues updating since 10.14.2 in the past. But this once gets stuck on these last 4 lines:
"
Adding AGDP mode validate property
iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.ntp.sntp.188) <Warning>: Servuce exited with abnormal code: 1
considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel com.apple.nke.webcontentfilter trigger reguild
Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.rootless.install iMac.Local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.displaypolicyd.200) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1
"

The only way to boot is to force shutdown and overide boot from the system volume and bypass the Mac OS Install volume.

Doing a bit of research from similar issues with users and security updates most boot problems are caused/resolved by fixing:

Location of Kexts (virtualsmc in Clover's "/kexts/Other/", latest kexts installed with kextbeast in L/E/ with cache updated by Kext utility)
The Injection of Kexts (i've tried both detect and inject = yes)
Mismatched Kext (fakesmc + virtual smc both in use, which they are not)
A bad config.plist (works booting the normal system voluem, i've attached)
A graphic injector issue (currently using iMac18,3 + RX580 with the UHD630 in a headless state)
Multiple Drivers Folder - The old clover /driversuefi64/ folder present and conflicting with the latest /drivers/uefi/ folder (only /drivers/uefi/ present)

The only thing that is different from this update than previous updates is that I transitioned to VirtualSMC from previously using FAKESMC/ FAKESMCsensors kexts with previous Mojave releases.

I uninstalled the FAKESMC and all the sensors kexts using terminal and the following command and can confirm they are not present in the Clover "other folder" or the /L/E/ folder.
sudo rm -rf /Library/Extensions/".....".kext

After transitiong to VirtualSMC I did read with the readme that the VirtualSmc.efi should be placed in the /drivers/UEFI/ folder in clover. So I have added that to the EFI/CLOVER/DRIVERS/UEFI/ folder manually. Can anyone confirm if this is necessary?

I've attached my config.plist file and screenshots of the verbose readout stalling as well.

Any guidance would be great!

KEXTS I'VE INSTALLED IN /L/E/:
WhateverGreen.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
Lilu.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext