Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is:)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 49
Here it is:)
  • No BIOS Screen Images uploaded.
  • What Graphics is your Primary Display (The Graphics connected to your Monitor?).
    • Is it the Radeon RX 580 Armor 8GB or
    • is it the Intel HD 630 associated with Intel i7 9700Graphics?
  • To Interpret CLOVER what I see on config.plist , I need to know the above.

Attachments

• IMG_9234.JPG
    IMG_9234.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
Its the Radeon RX 580 Armor 8GB.

I hope you mean this BIOS picture:
  • Since your Video card chosen is Radeon RX 580, see how to edit config to suit that and use that and try.
  • In your final CLOVER/drivers64UEFI, you can remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and replace it with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi for long term benefit.

Attachments

• 1.boot.png
    1.boot.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.Devices.png
    2.Devices.png
    204.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 4.Rt Varaiable..png
    4.Rt Varaiable..png
    228.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 3.Graphics.png
    3.Graphics.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 5.SMBIOS.png
    5.SMBIOS.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 49
In your final CLOVER/drivers64UEFI, you can remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and replace it with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi for long term benefit.

Thank you, it's working!

Now I just have to wait for the Fenvi FV-HB1200. It will be delivered from China in October.

Thank you, it's working!

Now I just have to wait for the Fenvi FV-HB1200. It will be delivered from China in October.
  • Glad to see you have successfully fixed your installation problems one after the other and the System Disk is booting without issue.
  • That card, Fenvi FV-HB1200 will work OOB.
  • I have tried 2 of these cards already in two of my Triple boot Systems functioning well.

My USB 3.0, 3.1 and Type-C Ports are now running too because of @rj510 :

Last edited:
@cmn699 unfortunately I have problems again:

The hackintosh doesn't boot correctly. It just shows the Error sign I uploaded below.
Then I found out that the Boot Order changed in BIOS. I changed it to the correct drive which is shown on the pic. But that didn't solve the problem.
Then I tried my bootable Stick. Also it doesn't work anymore. I'm confused!!!

I just wanted to run all my USB ports. And after copying the KEXT "USBPorts-z390-ASRock PhGmlT-iMac19,1-V8.kext" to my Kext Folder it worked. Then I switched off the Hackintosh and after restarting the USB Ports didn't work anymore.

I really don't know what to do:crazy:

UPDATE: 2019/10/01 today it worked without a problem *-*
UPDATE: 2019/10/02 doesn't work anymore

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.3 MB · Views: 41
  • Error .JPG
    Error .JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • BIOS Order Drives.JPG
    BIOS Order Drives.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Yesterday it needed over 30 times to boot correctly. Today it doesn't work! I made a completely new Bootable Stick with the same Kexts, ASUS Patch and UEFI Drivers like before. Also the BIOS settings are like so:https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.259381/

And that worked before. Do I have to update Clover?

Does the problem occur because of an electrical short I had a few days ago?

Should I take the internal SSD out and connect it to my MacBook to upload the EFI here or to make changes?

Sorry but I'm really confused:cry:

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 59
Yesterday it needed over 30 times to boot correctly. Today it doesn't work! I made a completely new Bootable Stick with the same Kexts, ASUS Patch and UEFI Drivers like before. Also the BIOS settings are like so:https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.259381/

And that worked before. Do I have to update Clover?

Does the problem occur because of an electrical short I had a few days ago?

Should I take the internal SSD out and connect it to my MacBook to upload the EFI here or to make changes?

Sorry but I'm really confused:cry:

Hi there.

Lot's of issues with that latest EFI folder ... Whether they will be causing your on-going problems I can't say for sure, but it would be good to sort them out.

1) You have 2x memory fix drivers installed - AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi. You only need one. Although you say in post #35 you've removed one, you haven't.

2) You have both FakeSMC.kext and VirtualSMC.kext installed. You need only one. Perhaps keep FakeSMC until you're stable, or at least past the boot probelm.

3) Use the correct port-limit removal patch for your macOS version.

4) USBPorts-z390-ASRock-PhGmITX-iMac19,1-V8.kext is not correct for your motherboard. It has a different port layout. What's more the OP mixed two techniques to produce it - USBMap and Hackintool. If you really don't want to explore USB configuration then just use Hackintool, produce the USBPorts.kext and remove USBInjectAll.

5) It looks as though you have two EFI partitions on different drives - disk0 (internal) and disk2 (external). This can and probably does confuse the system. You should only ever have one - on the main boot drive.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back