Contribute
Register

can't install Mojave on my Crucial MX500 1TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much! I will try it.

I found out that Preview can open everything except of JPG files. Did anyone has this problem too?
  • To your Boot Args add the following and see:
  • shikigva=32
  • shiki-id=Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94

• As a test, you can add this when you boot to CBM> Options>Boot Args ----- Press Enter at that line and add those two flags to a blank spot and then ENTER and Escape and boot and Check JPEG .
If JPEG problem is fixed, then edit config.plist of SSD's CLOVER by adding the above to BOOT_Args:
Edit to Add : Image of CBM _Options_Boot Arg to show Trial of JPEG Fix

Attachments

• 1.JPEG Fix Trial in CBM _Options Boot Arg.png
    1.JPEG Fix Trial in CBM _Options Boot Arg.png
    439.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
It works *-*
Thanks for your fast answer and your nice manual <3
Good to know you could solve the problem of JPEG images not showing up in Preview using the latest Lilu+WeG.kext in CLOVER/kexts/Other and editing config.plist _Boot_ Args : shikigva=32 shiki-id=Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94

Good to know you could solve the problem of JPEG images not showing up in Preview using the latest Lilu+WeG.kext in CLOVER/kexts/Other and editing config.plist _Boot_ Args : shikigva=32 shiki-id=Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94

Thanks, it is also working!

Thanks, it is also working!
Congratulations:clap:
Did you install Fenvi FV-HB1200 WiFi +BT?
Everything working OK?
If so, you may Prefix the Post TILE [SOLVED] to get your post as a solution for the same problem when folks are searching for fixes.

The Fenvi FV-HB1200 is on its way! After installation I will prefix the post;)

The Fenvi FV-HB1200 is on its way! After installation I will prefix the post;)
  • Great.
  • Fenvi FV-HB1200, DOES NOT need any CLOVER editing; Fully supported in Mojave and Catalina.
  • Just install onto a PCIE 1 slot and Boot to Wifi &BT:)

Amazing!

I still have a little problem. Sometimes when I want to boot UEFI:Mac OS Mojave it doesn't work. Sometimes it needs three times to boot successfully.

Do you know what I could do?

Amazing!

I still have a little problem. Sometimes when I want to boot UEFI:Mac OS Mojave it doesn't work. Sometimes it needs three times to boot successfully.

Do you know what I could do?
Upload your current CLOVER from the disk that has problem booting and BIOS options used by that Disk that has the problem. I don't want to speculate on the basis of probability before I see the above 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back