Motherboard
Gigabyte P85-D3 rev 2.0
CPU
G3240
Graphics
GT 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi. I'm trying to install MacOS Mojave on my PC, but it's not working, I can't boot it. I created a bootable USB using Clover. I followed this guide to make MacOS work with my CPU. But I get a kernel panic every time I boot MacOS with fake CPUID with an unclear message, and without fake CPUID I get a kernel panic: Thread 0 crashed. I have an Intel Pentium G3240. Please help.
IMG_20181108_191628.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. I'm trying to install MacOS Mojave on my PC, but it's not working, I can't boot it. I created a bootable USB using Clover. I followed this guide to make MacOS work with my CPU. But I get a kernel panic every time I boot MacOS with fake CPUID with an unclear message, and without fake CPUID I get a kernel panic: Thread 0 crashed. I have an Intel Pentium G3240 with 8GB of ram. Please help me.

Please update your motherboard, CPU and graphics card information in your Personal Details as stipulated by the rules of this forum.

The Pentium CPU is not supported under MacOS, and the Pentium CPU graphics are also not supported. You have a problem using FakeCPUID?

Please update your motherboard, CPU and graphics card information in your Personal Details as stipulated by the rules of this forum.

The Pentium CPU is not supported under MacOS, and the Pentium CPU graphics are also not supported. You have a problem using FakeCPUID?

I followed a guide to patch ACPI with SSDT.aml file for Pentium CPUs but it didn't work. For that, I followed this guide:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...l-el-capitan-on-pentiums-and-celerons.182328/

My CPU is Intel Pentium G3240 @ 3.1Ghz
My GPU is Nvidia Geforce GT 630
My motherboard is Gigabyte P85-D3 rev 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back