Contribute
Register

Can't install mac os mojave because I am stuck at the apple logo before installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5-2430M
Graphics
HD 3000 & HD 7400M
Hi there.
I am totally new to hackintoshes and I am trying to install Mac os Mojave on a pavilion g6 wich has:
Cpu: Intel Core i5-2430M with Intel HD Graphics 3000
Gpu: Amd Radeon HD 7400M Series
Hard Drive: Crucial BX500 480GB

I have successfully created a bootable USB using UniBeast on a mac by following the instructions on this guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.259381/), But when I am booting from the USB to install mac os (Legacy Boot Mode) and I hit on the mac os drive, I get stuck on the apple logo and I cant get past that no matter how long I wait (Click here for photo).

Update. I found in a troubleshooting guide that putting “-v -x -s -no-zp” on the clover boot flags will help, and it did by a bit, now I am stuck at “Attempting system restart…MACG Reboot” (Click here for photo).

Does anybody have any ideas on how can I get past the first or the second error to install mac os on my laptop?
Thanks

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there.
I am totally new to hackintoshes and I am trying to install Mac os Mojave on a pavilion g6 wich has:
Cpu: Intel Core i5-2430M with Intel HD Graphics 3000
Gpu: Amd Radeon HD 7400M Series
Hard Drive: Crucial BX500 480GB

I have successfully created a bootable USB using UniBeast on a mac by following the instructions on this guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.259381/), But when I am booting from the USB to install mac os (Legacy Boot Mode) and I hit on the mac os drive, I get stuck on the apple logo and I cant get past that no matter how long I wait (Click here for photo).

Update. I found in a troubleshooting guide that putting “-v -x -s -no-zp” on the clover boot flags will help, and it did by a bit, now I am stuck at “Attempting system restart…MACG Reboot” (Click here for photo).

Does anybody have any ideas on how can I get past the first or the second error to install mac os on my laptop?

I am trying to install Mac os Mojave on a pavilion g6
  • If you are referring to HP Pavilion G6 Laptop, you have posted in the macOS Mojave Desktop support Forum.
  • To get some useful and faster responses, please add your Hardware to your Profile by going to Account details and post to Mojave Laptop Support

CPU
i5-2430M
Graphics
HD 3000 & HD 7400M
  • If you are referring to HP Pavilion G6 Laptop, you have posted in the macOS Mojave Desktop support Forum.
  • To get some useful and faster responses, please add your Hardware to your Profile by going to Account details and post to Mojave Laptop Support
I am totally new here and I didn’t notice I posted in the desktop forum, I also had no idea about adding hardware to my profile, Thanks a lot I will try those things.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Status