GTX 660
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, so tonight, got it all, put it together, downloaded ML.....

After the instal (after the usb instal) it runs, i run multi beast, follow the profile in the guide, have no audio, then....cant reboot, one time so far crashed, then wont reboot any ideas?

I noticed the second time that the instal is not totally smooth. The screen goes white with small lighter white square, I press escape, then it returns to the instal screen fine...could it be a dodgy ML download? Im gonna try on this MBP, see whats up.

So I found the boot error notice, still no luck. Basically after installing from usb, I cant boot the version on my HDD even from the USB. It crashes out on the boot screen, just freezes. So I cant get mutibeast on the system. And now I cant boot from the usb installer. UGH please someone help make this better!

Move to the correct forum section. tonymacx86 forum index

Buying Advice -> Mountain Lion Desktop Support (Forum Sections)

------------------------> Forum Rules <--

Please list your motherboard, processor and graphics card. Additionally, please edit your signature block to add those components. By doing so, you can help us help you better. :thumbup:

Hi, ok got my hardware up, so far cant find where to edit signature though...anyway, after instal, it wont boot from the HDD, it freezes in the spiny apple doobie. I have mucked around with BIOS, tried Verbos mode..seems thee is an issue with power management, but not sure if thats the hang-up...heeeeeelllp!

did the second method to get out of the boot0 error, the one where you very easily run it from a mac, then do the multibeast part from there buuut had to check the power management patch, the first one on the list, now, boots great...still have the following issues,
no sound-will check drivers...again.
some very minor graphics glitches like notification tag screen has red blocks.
seems it goes into sleep with a white screen, no obvious sound of sleep...oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back