Contribute
Register

Can't Install Apps, Packages, Multibeast Fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro
CPU
i7-6700k 4.4GHz - Corsair H110i
Graphics
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming 8GB - EVGA 970 SSC ACX 2.0+
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Since Fresh Installing Sierra, and Reinstalling. Every Package I run ends with Failed to Install Please Contract the Software Developer. I've rebuilt the Kernel Cache multiple times with Kext Utility, tried Terminal with the Sudo command, Reinstalled the FakeSMC kexts, got a SSDT made and the packages seem to be installing, but every installer ends with Failed to Install. Disabled Gatekeeper just for good measure and keep getting these errors when installing anything, any insight would be great since I can't find anything outside of Kext/Kernel Cache, Gatekeeper, and FakeSMC in other posts in reference to this issue.

As Stated In The Title.
This is NOT just a Multibeast Issue. It is a Wide-Spread Installation issue of Package(.pkg files) and Installer files. Multibeast users Installer and .pkg files when it runs so, in turn since I can't get .pkg files to install its causing Multibeast to fail. It is a General Installation Issue with Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2, Finished Installing but cant finalize the install due to the inability to run .pkg files which are used to install everything needed. Clover can't be Installed, Drivers cant be installed without manual Kext installation.

MODERATORS PLEASE READ POSTS Before Suggesting Off-Topic Sub-Forums. I've seen this happen several times over the years now to people. No offense meant by this statement.

As Stated In The Title.
This is NOT just a Multibeast Issue. It is a Wide-Spread Installation issue of Package(.pkg files) and Installer files. Multibeast users Installer and .pkg files when it runs so, in turn since I can't get .pkg files to install its causing Multibeast to fail. It is a General Installation Issue with Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2, Finished Installing but cant finalize the install due to the inability to run .pkg files which are used to install everything needed. Clover can't be Installed, Drivers cant be installed without manual Kext installation.

Ever find solution to this? Have same thing happening to me... Seen some other threads suggesting a possible redundancy with older kexts from previous installs- did you clean install Sierra or upgrade/keep older files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back