Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS H170-PRO
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
ZOTAC GTX 960
Problem
When I try to install XCode from the mac app store I get an error when signing into my apple id stating that my device can't be verified.

Error Message
An unexpected error occurred while signing in.
Your device or computer could not be verified.
Contact support for assistance.

Specs
CPU: i5-6500
MOBO: ASUS H170-PRO
GPU: ZOTAC GTX 960
RAM: Corsair LPX 2x4GB
PSU: EVGA SuperNova GS 550W
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
HDD: WD Black 1TB

You must have a working Ethernet connection which is defined as BuiltIn and en0.

It is possible to connect with a Wireless adaptor but you must have working Ethernet which is BuiltIn and en0 too.

Check Chapter: 3.2 Network Interfaces (BSD Names) of How to Fix iMessage.

I'm using a TP-LINK N900 PCI Express WiFi Adapter to connect to a network, it's recommended by tonymacx86. However, nothing shows up in the ethernet cards section, no BSD names or anything. I am connected to a network & everything works great except for the fact that I can't download anything from the app store.

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 5.33.20 PM.png

I'm using a TP-LINK N900 PCI Express WiFi Adapter to connect to a network, it's recommended by tonymacx86. However, nothing shows up in the ethernet cards section, no BSD names or anything. I am connected to a network & everything works great except for the fact that I can't download anything from the app store.

View attachment 210476

You might have to use the Wireless Utility from MediaTek. I have an Archer AC600 TP-Link USB Wifi Adapter and use it to connect to the Internet.
Download the latest version (V5.0.1.25) for Mac of course.
http://www.mediatek.com/en/downloads1/downloads/?sort=os

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back