MSI z370 SLI PLUS
CPU
i5-5600K
Graphics
RTX 3070
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys

I have been install mac OS Catalina and Big Sur without problems, but when im installing Monterey because i need TestFlight, i have this issue: "an error occurred loading the update"

OpenCore 0.8.2
PD: my RTX 3070 is unplugged, only used with windows

PD: I installed Catalina and Big Sur on ssd-m2 and now i trying install Monterrey on SATA SSD to for no damage my actuall Big Sur Installation

Thank for all your time!
Here my efi folder

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 57
Hi guys

I have been install mac OS Catalina and Big Sur without problems, but when im installing Monterey because i need TestFlight, i have this issue: "an error occurred loading the update"

OpenCore 0.8.2
PD: my RTX 3070 is unplugged, only used with windows

PD: I installed Catalina and Big Sur on ssd-m2 and now i trying install Monterrey on SATA SSD to for no damage my actuall Big Sur Installation

Thank for all your time!
Here my efi folder

Hello.

Your EFI seems to have two or three laptop kexts. That shouldn't be given your hardware profile.

You probably do not need the Audio DeviceProperties entry as it does not match your boot command-line.

At what point does the error message you quote, appear?

Are you updating a Big Sur installation, or installing fresh?

Hello.

Your EFI seems to have two or three laptop kexts. That shouldn't be given your hardware profile.

You probably do not need the Audio DeviceProperties entry as it does not match your boot command-line.

At what point does the error message you quote, appear?

Are you updating a Big Sur installation, or installing fresh?
Hi I doing a fresh Installation. after first reboot, display 28 or 29 minutes left, after a few minutes show this error.
ok i will check all kexts.
Thank you.

Hi I doing a fresh Installation. after first reboot, display 28 or 29 minutes left, after a few minutes show this error.
ok i will check all kexts.
Thank you.

Okay. Where did you download the installer file from? Usually the word "Update" means the installer may not be the full-size one.

Okay.

Disable these kexts:

Disable.jpg

Also, in the Misc / Security section of your config.plist change the SecureBootModel setting to "Disabled".

Remove the audio DeviceProperties entry "PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0)"

If none of that helps, as you are using Windows to create your installer, check-out @Feartech 's guide:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-installer-using-opencore.296375/post-2108796

Okay.

Disable these kexts:

View attachment 552763

Also, in the Misc / Security section of your config.plist change the SecureBootModel setting to "Disabled".

Remove the audio DeviceProperties entry "PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0)"

If none of that helps, as you are using Windows to create your installer, check-out @Feartech 's guide:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-installer-using-opencore.296375/post-2108796
Same error! :( this week i will do two test: follow @Feartech guide and try to update from my current BigSur to Monterrey or install Catalina and Update to Monterrey, any opinions?

Same error! :( this week i will do two test: follow @Feartech guide and try to update from my current BigSur to Monterrey or install Catalina and Update to Monterrey, any opinions?
install Catalina, then do this correctly:

then upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back