i5 4670K
Graphics
Gigabyte RX Gaming 580 8GB v1.1
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everybody. I'm having some small glitches with my Hack after I restored a time machine backup (it worked better than expected, but I'm suffering from small errors sometimes) and I want to apply a Combo update to see if it helps, but I just can't choose the destination volume to install the combo update. I post a screenshot, but it's in Spanish so I'll do my best to translate the error message:

Can't install the MacOS Sierra update on this disk. Volume doesn't meet the requirements to install this update

What's going on here?

Instalar_Actualización_de_macOS_Sierra_y_macOS_Sierra_Update.png

Hi everybody. I'm having some small glitches with my Hack after I restored a time machine backup (it worked better than expected, but I'm suffering from small errors sometimes) and I want to apply a Combo update to see if it helps, but I just can't choose the destination volume to install the combo update. I post a screenshot, but it's in Spanish so I'll do my best to translate the error message:

Can't install the MacOS Sierra update on this disk. Volume doesn't meet the requirements to install this update

What's going on here?

View attachment 323247

Hi,

Did you ever figure out this problem? I'm seeing the same on my end and can't update 10.12.6 combo. Thx.

Nope, but the system is working fine. It seems the issue I was having with kernel panics after restoring from Time Machine was simply the deep sleep issue, so after reaplying the patch to disable it, it works fine again.

But I suspect the reason why I can't install it is because after the combo release, Apple has release a couple of extra security updates, and I suspect they are the reason why we cannot install the combo update, as I think it doesn't include those security updates

Ah.. I see... Thanks for the update.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back