CPU
i7-3550K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Dear community, I never overclocked hackintosh, so before buying new faster setup, I wanted to try this out. I found some tutorials online, but I did not want to experiment with various kext files – only bios settings which could be easily reverted because it's still my main workstation. I've already found that Intel EIST function has to be disabled for freq. to overcome 3,5 GHz, but even when I overclocked my frequencies wont go above 3,9 GHz when fully loaded. Am I missing something?

P.S. I am running Gigabyte Z77x-UD5H + 3770K, Sierra. My BIOS config is set to 42x multiplier on every core and I followed these steps(screenshots of BIOS): https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...eep-mavericks-10-9-upgrade.115056/post-700069 post #3

Thanks for your help. advance.

Moved to Overclocking.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

I read the rules, also sorry for missing the right category and my profile info is already updated. I really appreciate this community, it's amazing how much knowledge is captured here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back