HP Omen X 17-ap001ur/CM238-Clover
CPU
i7-7820HK
Graphics
GTX 1080, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi!

I've installed High Sierra (10.13.5) using latest Unibeast (8.3.2) on my HP Omen X laptop.

Then I've tried to make keyboard and touchpad work using VoodooPS2Controller, but encountered serious issues I don't know how to fix.

Touchpad started to work partially. I can move the cursor and click hardware left and right mouse buttons, but none of gestures works, even single taps as left mouse button. However, I've noticed that single tap works as LMB on Login screen.

Keyboard doesn't work at all. In Windows it's detected as "Standard PS/2 Keyboard", so it's not an I2C case, I believe.

Until I've installed VoodooPS2Controller, touchpad wasn't working at all, so I think VoodooPS2Controller is installed correctly.

Can you help me resolve these issues, please?

My problem reporting files are attached.

Attachments

• debug_27237.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 119
Hi!

I've installed High Sierra (10.13.5) using latest Unibeast (8.3.2) on my HP Omen X laptop.

Then I've tried to make keyboard and touchpad work using VoodooPS2Controller, but encountered serious issues I don't know how to fix.

Touchpad started to work partially. I can move the cursor and click hardware left and right mouse buttons, but none of gestures works, even single taps as left mouse button. However, I've noticed that single tap works as LMB on Login screen.

Keyboard doesn't work at all. In Windows it's detected as "Standard PS/2 Keyboard", so it's not an I2C case, I believe.

Until I've installed VoodooPS2Controller, touchpad wasn't working at all, so I think VoodooPS2Controller is installed correctly.

Can you help me resolve these issues, please?

My problem reporting files are attached.
kexts should really be installed to /Library/Extensions along with fakesmc and all your other kexts

best to read up on the faq as there is lots of valuable information:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

and also the laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back