Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I cannot get UniBeast to install Mountain Lion.

Here is what happens:

I boot into UniBeast

I select the USB drive that UniBeast is installed on

It sends me the message:
bad display configuration block signature (0x55555555)
nvidia rom patching failed

Then the Apple gray loading screen comes up

After about 20 seconds of loading my screen tells me it is receiving no conection from the computer and goes black while the computer is still running

Here is what I have tried:

The command "PCIRootUID=0"

The command "GraphicsEnabler=No"
This command just gets rid of the "bad display configuration block signature (0x55555555)
nvidia rom patching failed" message but does nothing else to help the problem

I have tried both commands together to no avail

Here are my specs:

Motherboard: Intel DZ77RE-75K
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770K Processor 3.5 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti

All help is really really appreciated.

-woktov

so confused, you're using a i7 HD4000 graphic chip, do you? so there should be nothing to do with nVidia.
what mb do you use?
and also maybe you should make unibeast installation usb drive all over again, make sure every step is right.

I added my specs to the post:

Processor: Intel Core i7 3770K Processor 3.5 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K

I already have remade the UniBeast drive but it accomplished nothing.

I added my specs to the post:

I already have remade the UniBeast drive but it accomplished nothing.

Try installing with the onboard HD4000. Set the Display First Init in BIOS to iGPU and iGPU memory to 64M. Install.
Go back to BIOS after installing Fermi drivers in MultiBeast with other post install kexts like sound and network, and set the Display First Init to Auto. Power off, install GTX, move video display cable to GTX, boot it up.

Try installing with the onboard HD4000. Set the Display First Init in BIOS to iGPU and iGPU memory to 64M. Install.
Go back to BIOS after installing Fermi drivers in MultiBeast with other post install kexts like sound and network, and set the Display First Init to Auto. Power off, install GTX, move video display cable to GTX, boot it up.

I wen't with what you said about using the Intel integrated graphics and it worked, I was able to install Mountain Lion.

About MultiBeast, I did it and wen't through all the steps but it didn't work and kept telling me that the installation failed. There is no DSDT for my motherboard so that makes things really diffucult.

Is there anyway I can get someone to create a DSDT for my motherbaord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back