GTX760 2GB DDR5 MSI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I installed Windows 8 in one HDD then installed mavericks in another, when I installed mavericks i have the windows 8 drive unplugged form the motherboard now that I plugged it back (and my gtx 760 and a 4 gb stick of ram) I cant get to the bootloader, when the pc turns on it get my this: "\" with a "_" underneath flashing I can only change the boot order and boot into windows 8
Can anyone help me?

I installed Windows 8 in one HDD then installed mavericks in another, when I installed mavericks i have the windows 8 drive unplugged form the motherboard now that I plugged it back (and my gtx 760 and a 4 gb stick of ram) I cant get to the bootloader, when the pc turns on it get my this: "\" with a "_" underneath flashing I can only change the boot order and boot into windows 8
Can anyone help me?

Check BIOS settings - boot device order, HDD boot order

Check BIOS settings - boot device order, HDD boot order
Well i checked them and I think they are correct
I dont know what it can be wrong but here are my bios settings:
bios 3.jpgbios 4.jpgbios 5.jpg99782d1406250423-guide-dual-booting-mountain-lion-windows-8-bios-1.jpg99783d1406250431-guide-dual-booting-mountain-lion-windows-8-bios-2.jpg

also Im using chimera as bootloader I don't know if that is causing the problem , I have mavericks and windows 8

Thanks again

Well i checked them and I think they are correct
I dont know what it can be wrong but here are my bios settings:

also Im using chimera as bootloader I don't know if that is causing the problem , I have mavericks and windows 8

Thanks again

disable secure boot

I diabled it still doesnt work,
What else can I do?
double check device boot order and HDD boot order - I did not see these settings in your BIOS pics

open terminal, type diskutil list [ENTER]

post pic of results (you do know how to take screenshot of just terminal window, yes?)

double check device boot order and HDD boot order - I did not see these settings in your BIOS pics

open terminal, type diskutil list [ENTER]

post pic of results (you do know how to take screenshot of just terminal window, yes?)

Okay here are the pics:20140727_142704.jpgCaptura de pantalla 2014-07-27 a la(s) 14.01.47.png
In the boot order WDC is the mavericks drive, they are in that ports because I had them in port 0 (Mavericks) and 1 (Windows) in the motherboard, so I change the ports to see if it works but it doesn't.
Anything I can do?

Thanks.

connect all drives and do diskutil list again - post pic.

under CSM - set for Legacy and UEFI

connect all drives and do diskutil list again - post pic.

under CSM - set for Legacy and UEFI
I cant connect all the drives and enter mac os X it will give me the error

I changed Legacy and UEFI and gave me the same error

What else can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back