Motherboard
ASRock H61M-VS
CPU
Intel Celeron CPU G530
Graphics
Intel Sandy Bridge
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everybody! I was just trying to install Sierra on my desktop computer but I got into a strange problem. I was able to install it, booting from my USB with Clover bootloader but after I rebooted I haven't been able so far to get to Mac's desktop. I don't know why, I booted in verbose mode and I don't see anything strange that is preventing my system to complete booting.
My specs are the following:
Motherboard: ASRock H61M-VS
Processor: Intel Celeron CPU G530
Graphics: I don't know exactly but it is a Intel Sandy Bridge

I hope someone can help me. Thanks for reading!

Hi everybody! I was just trying to install Sierra on my desktop computer but I got into a strange problem. I was able to install it, booting from my USB with Clover bootloader but after I rebooted I haven't been able so far to get to Mac's desktop. I don't know why, I booted in verbose mode and I don't see anything strange that is preventing my system to complete booting.
My specs are the following:
Motherboard: ASRock H61M-VS
Processor: Intel Celeron CPU G530
Graphics: I don't know exactly but it is a Intel Sandy Bridge

I hope someone can help me. Thanks for reading!
You need to install Clover to hard drive.
Boot into Mac, download latest Clover package and install it.

You need to install Clover to hard drive.
Boot into Mac, download latest Clover package and install it.

How can I install Clover on my hard drive? I can't boot into Mac, I just can successfully boot into the installer. Maybe should I try to access it into a virtual machine (like VMware booting into my physical partition)? With my Clover USB I can boot and use the installer. When I choose my Mac partition in Clover the boot seems correct but then it stucks without any strange error and I can't get to the desktop GUI.

At what point it gets stuck?
If during installation, trying clicking mouse button once or twice.

It gets stuck when booting from my Clover USB to the Mac's partition. It doesn't let me to see the desktop. The strange thing is that I don't get any kernel panic or generic panic at all.

Your iGPU is not compatible with OS X or macOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back