Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Z77E-ITX
CPU
Intel Core i5-3570k
Graphics
Intel HD4000
I'm trying to build an Opencore install, I'm to the part where I'm running SSDTTime, when click 8 to Dump DSDT it's getting stuck on downloading iasl.zip (Mint Linux) The Opencore troubleshooting section has a link to download iasl.zip, but the one for Linux is either dead, or has just been down since last night. I tried the OSX one just to see, it didn't work. So I Googled and found what said was a Linux version, I put it in the Scripts folder and tried running SSDTTime again "Failed to decompile DSDT.aml" I also tried chmod +x on the file, something I read on Google. same error.

This is a clean install of Mint, I just did it today so I'd have something to put Opencore together. I downloaded everything from the links in the Opencore guide. Googling's not helping me figure this out, I'm guessing I need the actual iasl.zip linked to on the guide, but I have no idea where to find it. Would anyone happen to have a link? or could post it here even? If my system specs make any difference. If there's any other thing that could be causing this, I'm all ears.

ASRock Z77E-ITX
Core i5-3570k
HD4000 GPU

I'm trying to build an Opencore install, I'm to the part where I'm running SSDTTime, when click 8 to Dump DSDT it's getting stuck on downloading iasl.zip (Mint Linux) The Opencore troubleshooting section has a link to download iasl.zip, but the one for Linux is either dead, or has just been down since last night. I tried the OSX one just to see, it didn't work. So I Googled and found what said was a Linux version, I put it in the Scripts folder and tried running SSDTTime again "Failed to decompile DSDT.aml" I also tried chmod +x on the file, something I read on Google. same error.

This is a clean install of Mint, I just did it today so I'd have something to put Opencore together. I downloaded everything from the links in the Opencore guide. Googling's not helping me figure this out, I'm guessing I need the actual iasl.zip linked to on the guide, but I have no idea where to find it. Would anyone happen to have a link? or could post it here even? If my system specs make any difference. If there's any other thing that could be causing this, I'm all ears.

ASRock Z77E-ITX
Core i5-3570k
HD4000 GPU
The easiest way to get the original DSDT is to create an installation USB with Clover r5119 and press F4 (press F1 to confirm because the memory is ambiguous) on the boot screen and USB EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin/ It is to store in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back