Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD3R FB
CPU
i7-950
Graphics
Titan
I was in the proces of updating to El Capitann, never had any issues before. This time, the kernel can not be found in my USB boot drive. During the process, I somehow affected my current setup and am currently locked out of my machine. It gets as far as the logo, and hangs up in a kernel panic. I have tried all the flag combos I could, no go. I would appreciate any help in bringing my system back to life.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 187
I was in the proces of updating to El Capitann, never had any issues before. This time, the kernel can not be found in my USB boot drive. During the process, I somehow affected my current setup and am currently locked out of my machine. It gets as far as the logo, and hangs up in a kernel panic. I have tried all the flag combos I could, no go. I would appreciate any help in bringing my system back to life.
Which bootloader are you using?
When you use Clover, upload the Clover folder of the bootable drive as zip ( delet themes folder before, otherwise the file size is large ).

I am using unibeast. I am not able to access my usb drive, but have somehow locked myself out of my system. Rght now I am trying to get back into my system, but haven't found the correct boot flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back