Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Hi guys,

I recently started building a new Hackintosh. I can't get the graphics card driver to work which is a NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti. I have followed multiple instructions from the Tonymac forum using terminal and clover bootloader to attempt to get it operational. Nothing so far has got it to work and I have ended up starting the OS install from scratch again to wipe away any bad mistakes in the system. I am now on my 3rd install and thought I would ask for some advice before attempting to install the driver. At the moment I have just done a clean install of High Sierra and haven't done anything as far as installing the driver or patching. Just to make sure I don't do anything incorrect. What are the next steps from now to get this graphics driver working? I appreciate any advice you can give. Cheers,

The parts I am using are:
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming
CPU: Core i7-8700K
Graphics: Gigabyte GeForce 1050 Ti Windforce.
Memory: 16 GB Crucial budget
Hard drive: Samsung 860 EVO
Cooling: Corsair H60
PCIe: GC Alpine ridge thunderbolt

What problem are you having? Does the Apple Logo appear and then the screen goes black, but the machine is still running?

Hi guys,

I recently started building a new Hackintosh. I can't get the graphics card driver to work which is a NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti. I have followed multiple instructions from the Tonymac forum using terminal and clover bootloader to attempt to get it operational. Nothing so far has got it to work and I have ended up starting the OS install from scratch again to wipe away any bad mistakes in the system. I am now on my 3rd install and thought I would ask for some advice before attempting to install the driver. At the moment I have just done a clean install of High Sierra and haven't done anything as far as installing the driver or patching. Just to make sure I don't do anything incorrect. What are the next steps from now to get this graphics driver working? I appreciate any advice you can give. Cheers,

The parts I am using are:
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming
CPU: Core i7-8700K
Graphics: Gigabyte GeForce 1050 Ti Windforce.
Memory: 16 GB Crucial budget
Hard drive: Samsung 860 EVO
Cooling: Corsair H60
PCIe: GC Alpine ridge thunderbolt
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...s-high-sierra-10-13-6-387-10-10-10-40.255913/
Follow this guide

hello everyone , sorry for asking .

just bought and replaced my old video card with a MSI GTX 1050 2gb .

I succeeded to make it work , installing even cuda driver updates , video working smooth on it .

THe only problem that i got is that my system is showing me Graphics : Unknown 256 MB

can you please give the link to an old post (that maybe i have missed) - please !

Any help will be highly appreciated !
Best Regards to you all !

hello everyone , sorry for asking .

just bought and replaced my old video card with a MSI GTX 1050 2gb .

I succeeded to make it work , installing even cuda driver updates , video working smooth on it .

THe only problem that i got is that my system is showing me Graphics : Unknown 256 MB

can you please give the link to an old post (that maybe i have missed) - please !

Any help will be highly appreciated !
Best Regards to you all !

Tkz a lot for the effort and the help mate !

I had nvidia web drivers already installed and updated .
Figured it out last night .
I needed to mount EFI using clover , edit the config. , uncheck Inject Nvidia , Check NvidiaWeb ,and then restart .
Now all smooth and fun !

Take care and have a marvellous weekend !

Nvidia Turing, Pascal and Maxwell Cards

These are Not Supported in Mojave or Catalina

• RTX 2060 Super
  • RTX 2060
  • GTX 1660 Ti
  • GTX 1660
  • GTX 1650
  • GTX 1080/Ti
  • GTX 1070/Ti
  • GTX 1060
  • GTX 1050/Ti

Nvidia Turing, Pascal and Maxwell Cards