AMD radeon HD 5000 series
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all!

I need to download OSX mavericks, but I need to use the Mac App store. I installed snow leopard with iBoot ivy bridge and multibeast, but I cant get internet at all. I used the network drivers, followed online tutorials from tonymac himself, replacing kexts. nothing has worked. I really need to get internet working. I would appreciate any help I can get to get me online. here are my specs:

Dell inspiron n7010
intel i5 Dual-core (Ivy-Bridge)
motherboard-unknown
Qualcomm Atheros AR8152 PCI-E fast Ethernet controller (NDIS 6.30)
Broadcom 802.11n Intigrated wireless network adapter.

IF anyone at all could provide any help whatsoever, please do. I am a newbie at this, and I would like to kindly ask for any input.

Snow Leopard not detecting my network card.

Anyone??

URGENT!! Can't get network working-Snow leopard

Okay. Its been a few days and i need help now. Ihavent gotten any help whatsoever. Someone please reply!!

Hi all!

I need to download OSX mavericks, but I need to use the Mac App store. I installed snow leopard with iBoot ivy bridge and multibeast, but I cant get internet at all. I used the network drivers, followed online tutorials from tonymac himself, replacing kexts. nothing has worked. I really need to get internet working. I would appreciate any help I can get to get me online. here are my specs:

Dell inspiron n7010
intel i5 Dual-core (Ivy-Bridge)
motherboard-unknown
Qualcomm Atheros AR8152 PCI-E fast Ethernet controller (NDIS 6.30)
Broadcom 802.11n Intigrated wireless network adapter.

You might try this driver here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/283086-updated-atheros-ar8131325152-driver-for-107108/

It says it is only for 10.7/10.8, but maybe it will work on Snow Leopard. Otherwise, you may have to build your own custom copy built/modified to work with SL.

Thank you for your reply. I will try it out and let you know how it works.

well thats a negative. I got a kernel panic and still no detection of my ethernet or wireless card.

anyone have any other suggestions?

im a newbie and wouldnt know how to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back