Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Evening all, long time reader first time builder. I spent all weekend trying to get my build up to Snow Leopard 10.6.8 from a retail copy of 10.6.3. With iBoot 3.3.0 it installs flawlessly I even have networking connectivity. Then it all goes rapidly south when I apply the 10.6.8 Update Combo v1.1.

This is my rig
Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Rev 1.0 F11 BIOS
Intel Core i5-661
4GB of RAM
500GB Samsung SSD
Asus SATA DVD Drive
Apple Wired Keyboard
HP Wired USB Mouse

Nothing Else.

Downloaded the DSDT for the board, renamed it to DSDT.aml and put it on the desktop, ran MultiBeast 3.10.1 selected:
User DSDT
System Utilities
ALC8xxHDA
Apple HDA Rollback

And then MultiBeast did it's thing

Then a reboot and she hangs what would appear to be and audio issue? See my screenshot.

I've rebuilt the thing literately 15 times trying different combination of MultiBeast options? Followed several threads of other members with the same motherboard but no luck.

Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20150110_140159.jpg
    20150110_140159.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
Was just about to go an offer a some cash to the person that could offer some assistance. Glad I read the rules. With that option off the table any suggestions how I get this old motherboard repurposed as a little mac for the kids?

Am I posting in the correct forum?

I'm sure all the members that got this system working almost 4 years ago are all on to other fun stuff :(

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back