Contribute
Register

Can't get HDMI audio from GTX 560 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a different procedure for the GTX560 non-ti card? I'm using Clover and Yosemite 10.10.5. I can post any output files if needed.

I tried the kext edit with a hex editor, but what I'm wondering now is if there's a conflict because my origianl installation of Yosemite 10.10.5 was done with Unibeast and Multibeast, but then I read about Clover and installed that to the EFI partition so now I can use either bootloader after the BIOS posts. Do you think this would cause the kext edits not to work? Does the Clover bootloader use the S/L/E kexts?

Will do, thanks Toleda.

Hi toleda i follow ur posts problem is i did have my hdmi audio working with 560ti untill a week ago i done an osx yosemite security update rebboted and my hdmi audio was totaly gone even from system report and now i cannot seem to get it going again is there anyway u can help me get it back up and running id be very grateful. Also i am using a pentium g3258 patched as an i5 and it works great had everything working imessage facetime bluetooth 5ghz wifi the lot totaly stable machine just need to get my hdmi audio running again if u could help would be exellent

Clover kext patch for injecting gtx 560 ti
Code:
<dict>
	<key>Comment</key>
	<string>HDMI audio inject GTX 560 Ti</string>
	<key>Find</key>
	<data>
	3hDqCw==
	</data>
	<key>Name</key>
	<string>AppleHDAController</string>
	<key>Replace</key>