Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Can't get graphics acceleration from Intel UHD 630 of i3-8100 on mojave 10.14.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on another forum member who has a very similar Asus Prime H370M-Plus, please try the attached config.plist.

Row 1: Index 2, BusID 0x02, Type HDMI
Row 2: Index 3, BusID 0x04, Type HDMI <-- assumes HDMI here
Row 3: Index 1, BusID 0x01, Type DP

Some of this does not seem to make sense, but worth a try due to success on the H370M-Plus Prime board. These changes are included in the attached file.

Thanks @vonrussel. You saved my a**.

Actually I already took those screenshots after it worked but I forgot to share. Here it is:

Asus Prime H370-Plus->

DVI-D:

HDMI:

Right and its really harder for a starter. Maximum of them either give up or have to spend some money on buying a graphics card.

Thanks.

Based on new discovery of my video ports in fbpatcher I tried the following changes on row 2 as it is indicating a DVI-D port:

Row 2: Index 3, BusID 0x04, Type DVI-D <--- (previously it was HDMI)

framebuffer-con1-type -> BAAAAA==

But it didn't work on DVI-D port. Which means DVI-D port does take Index ->3 with BusID ->0X04 but Type not as DVI-D but as HDMI. Strange !!!

Based on another forum member who has a very similar Asus Prime H370M-Plus, please try the attached config.plist.

Row 2: Index 3, BusID 0x04, Type HDMI <-- assumes HDMI here

Some of this does not seem to make sense, but worth a try due to success on the H370M-Plus Prime board. These changes are included in the attached file.

CASEY!!!!
i have msi h370m bazooka i3 8100 and i have same problem on high sierra.. can you help me by the modifing a config file..i installed all kext anddid the other things thanx

Whoever succeeded could not lay out the EFI folder, for verification, the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back