Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Inspiron 5748 - Clover Legacy
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 840M
Hi, I have newly installed El Capitan and having issues trying to get Ethernet to work. I have tried installing the RTL8101E Kext from Mieze but it won't work after install. I have tried several different methods but none seem to work. I get the following error when I use Hackintol v.2.8.6 to install.

"Kext-dev-mode allowing Invalid Signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8100.kext

The super class vtable 'vtable for IOEthernetController' for vtable 'vtable for RTL8100' is out of date. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.

Link failed (error code 5).

Prelink failed for com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8100; omitting from prelinked kernel."

Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: found some Kexts from a Youtube post on a similar Laptop.

MOD - you can delete this post if you want?

Last edited:
Hi, I have newly installed El Capitan and having issues trying to get Ethernet to work. I have tried installing the RTL8101E Kext from Mieze but it won't work after install. I have tried several different methods but none seem to work. I get the following error when I use Hackintol v.2.8.6 to install.

"Kext-dev-mode allowing Invalid Signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8100.kext

The super class vtable 'vtable for IOEthernetController' for vtable 'vtable for RTL8100' is out of date. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.

Link failed (error code 5).

Prelink failed for com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8100; omitting from prelinked kernel."

Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: found some Kexts from a Youtube post on a similar Laptop.

MOD - you can delete this post if you want?
Ever got it to work? I am having a major headache right now with my hackintosh.. thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back