Contribute
Register

Can't get bugs out of Yosemite installation/post installation.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH LGA 1150 Z97 Dual Thunderbolt 2 ATX Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core BX80646I79790K i7-4790K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GT 740 4GB GDDR5 Dual DVI mHDMI Graphics Cards 04G-P4-3748-KR
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Here's what I've got.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH LGA 1150 Z97 Dual Thunderbolt 2 ATX Motherboard

CPU:
Intel Core BX80646I79790K i7-4790K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)

Graphics:
EVGA GeForce GT 740 4GB GDDR5 Dual DVI mHDMI Graphics Cards 04G-P4-3748-KR

Other Hardware: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 32GB KitCorsair RM Series 650 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply - CP-9020054-NA RM65
Samsung 850 ECO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)

I had a perfectly good working Hackintosh going for a while, but when El Capitan was released, I decided I would update it. So I went through the steps to try to use clover, but I could never get it to boot right and I don't know how to use clover well enough or know enough about computers to figure it all out. So I figured I would just go back and use Yosemite again with chimera and multibeast. But now, I can't get it to work right at all. I finally got it to boot and I can use it for a while, but it will freeze at random times, but I'm never doing anything too extensive to make it freeze. I also have an issue with audio sometimes, but not as much as I did for a while. Now the audio will just stop playing randomly and I have to restart the computer to get it working. If anyone has any idea how to get this Hackintosh working properly, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't know exactly what settings to use in multibeast, so that may cause part of the issue, or it may be something else entirely. I am willing to do a full restart of the hard drive if needed. Or if someone can explain to me how to use Clover and a step by step process on how to get mine working properly with that, It would be even better. Thanks!