Contribute
Register

Can't get AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext to load!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guide I used to install the whole system said that I had to remove IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext. I installed it again, from installer stick. If I'm not mistaken ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext is inside that kext. But my AGPM.kext says no.
Should I use "Mac-F22589C8" or "MacBookPro6,1"?
Should I use "Vendor10deDevice0a6c"(id of my GPU) or "GFX0" because I changed it so in DSDT.

Could you make installable kext with right values, please?

The guide I used to install the whole system said that I had to remove IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext. I installed it again, from installer stick. If I'm not mistaken ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext is inside that kext. But my AGPM.kext says no.
Should I use "Mac-F22589C8" or "MacBookPro6,1"?
Should I use "Vendor10deDevice0a6c"(id of my GPU) or "GFX0" because I changed it so in DSDT.

Could you make installable kext with right values, please?

I think you still need the edits to AGPM.

Yes I know, but which values should I use in AGPM.kext? I tried near everything but the kext does't load at all.
Should I use "Mac-F22589C8" or "MacBookPro6,1" as identifier?

I made an IOReg, could you check if IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext and ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext are loaded properly?

It is not loading. You can see under the CPU0 node.

Maybe time for a fresh start with a fresh install...

After fresh install, it loaded. BUT HWmonitor says that my frequency is 405 MHz, don't matter which g-state I am. Console log is switching, but my frequency isn't. Which one is right? Is it switching or not?

After fresh install, it loaded. BUT HWmonitor says that my frequency is 405 MHz, don't matter which g-state I am. Console log is switching, but my frequency isn't. Which one is right? Is it switching or not?

Console log shows results from where?

it is switching between G-States
Sorry I attached the file because I couldn't get it into this post

Is this some sort of debug flag that enables it? I'm not familiar with the discrete graphics stuff...

I probably wouldn't worry about what HwMonitor shows. It generally doesn't sample often enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back