CPU
i7 4770
Graphics
MSI RX-470
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I trying to download any app from App Store and getting this error: "Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."
What I should to do to get access? Thank you!

I got the same thing when I was doing a fresh install of Mavericks. I had installed and decided to ignore the network KEXTs in Multibeast because I was hooking up to my network via WIFI. It seems that the App store wants that network definition in order to see your box as a real Mac.

I don't understand all of the underpinnings of all of this being a relative newcomer. I'm stumbling blindly and gaining bits of vision as I go.

SO I reran Multibeast, applied the network definition appropriate to my mobo, restarted and I was back in business. App store was happy. iTunes music was happy (although purchase iTunes videos come up blank.)

I installed kext of my network card RealtekRTL81xx.kext. I have no smbios field in my config.plist (I using Clover). Maybe it is problem? But I don't know how to write smbios((( I used some founded somewhere... View attachment config.plist but it does not work. Someone know how to fix "Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance." error? iCloud and iMessage does not work too.
I have Mavericks 10.9.3.
PS: I have no any Ethernet in my network preferences. Only my wi-fi. I don't use ethernet cable, it should be anyway there without cable plugged in?

I'm not using Clover. I just use WIFI, but I applied my network definition anyway.

Hopefully someone else will chime in who may have gone or is going through this.

You need to install a Network kext. Then restart and delete networkinterfaces.plist. Then restart and see if you can connect.

You need to install a Network kext. Then restart and delete networkinterfaces.plist. Then restart and see if you can connect.

I very grateful for all who tried to help me! Now App Store is works. It was not working with RealtekRTL81xx kext. Now i installed RealtekRTL8111.kext directly for my z87-a motherboard and all works!!! I did not plug cable ever on OS X, works with wi-fi D-Link DWA-125 Rev.B1 :clap::headbang:
Thank you again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back