CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Okay so I know this will sound kinda awkward but I managed to install OS X Mountain Lion on the following configuration:
i7 3770, H77 DS3H Gigabyte Motherboard, Nvidia GTX 560 TI. I didn't use onboard LAN, I used tp link 3269 by Gigabit which has native support in Mountain Lion. Now I just want to add PCIRootUID=0 in the extra folder on my mac partition problem is that I can't see my mac partition in Finder and I can't reach the extra folder. I know this sounds funny, but I'm not very familiar with Mountain Lion interface I just used Snow Leopard and older versions where it was so easy to find the boot plist and edit it. How can I find my OS X partition so I can edit the boot plist?

"Click" Finder or any where on the desktop. On the toolbar at the top, go to Go/Computer and you will find it there.

In case some of you people bump into this... the solution is go to Disk Utility select the partition with OS X installed, right click on it and reveal it in Finder... Kinda curious situation in Snow Leopard it was always prompted in Finder, this new addition was added in Lion.

Yes, you can do that as well. If you want the start up disk to show up at all times in Finder under Devices, do what I posted and instead of double clicking the start up disk at the end, drag the start up disk to Devices and it will be there every time you open Finder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back