Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
When I use OS X with software Raid 0 I get "Can't Find /System/Library/Kernels/kernel". I used Chimera 4.1.0.

What can I do?

Does clover do the job, or do you need to use chimera specifically?

Clover works for me just fine. But I don't know how to install clover in Raid 0. I am a clover noob. Can you please explain how to install clover in Raid 0 (In Detail Please). I am using a legacy bios though. My computer does not have UEFI.

Sorry, can't help you there as I'm not running clover in Raid 0 (and never have). I''m sure someone on this forum has, and hopefully they'll see this and be willing to help :).

Clover works for me just fine. But I don't know how to install clover in Raid 0. I am a clover noob. Can you please explain how to install clover in Raid 0 (In Detail Please). I am using a legacy bios though. My computer does not have UEFI.

If you want to run RAID0, your best bet is to format one of your storage drives with Disk Utility so it has an EFI partition and install Clover to that drive and partition. It will see your RAID from there and you should have no problem booting. Clover does not have to be on your RAID array drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back