Contribute
Register

Can't find internal hard drives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings - have followed UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC instructions, created the installation USB drive, booted to the USB Drive, but when I open the disk utility, I am unable to see the internal hard drives. Please help... Thanks in advance!

Greetings - have followed UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC instructions, created the installation USB drive, booted to the USB Drive, but when I open the disk utility, I am unable to see the internal hard drives. Please help... Thanks in advance!

moved to desktop support, please update your hardware profile as per rules

• Hard to answer without your Hardware SPECS.
  • Please edit your Personal Details to show the hardware Motherboard|CPU|Graphics in the appropriate boxes there so that they will show up under your login name and logo in this Forum as advised by the Moderator.

I had to open the Terminal during installation and then manually format the hard drive.

• Hard to answer without your Hardware SPECS.
  • Please edit your Personal Details to show the hardware Motherboard|CPU|Graphics in the appropriate boxes there so that they will show up under your login name and logo in this Forum as advised by the Moderator.
I was an incorrect BIOS Setting... Thank you for your Assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back