Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 UD AX
CPU
i5-12400F
Graphics
Readon RX 6600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm unable to find the audio & network codec name of Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H in my motherboard. I have looked into their official site -> http://www.gigabyte.us/Motherboard/GA-H170-D3H-rev-10#ov . But nothing was there.

Really ?

Gigabyte.png

But my Motherboard box says LGA 1151. So should it support ALC 1150? And what about the Network codec? I'm attaching the screenshot of network codec from multibeast. Can you please refer me which to select?

Thank you.

Attachments

• network.png
    network.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 203
But my Motherboard box says LGA 1151.
LGA 1151 is the socket that the processor goes in, absolutely nothing to do with audio codecs.

The ethernet is not a codec - Install IntelMausiEthernet.kext v2.2.1d1 from MultiBeast.

LGA 1151 is the socket that the processor goes in, absolutely nothing to do with audio codecs.

The ethernet is not a codec - Install IntelMausiEthernet.kext v2.2.1d1 from MultiBeast.

I have selected ALC 1150 from Multibeast but the audio is not working. No audio device is showing. Can you please help me out?

I have selected ALC 1150 from Multibeast but the audio is not working. No audio device is showing. Can you please help me out?
Read the 'sticky' guides in this forum and if you still need help then post in the appropriate thread but be sure to follow the Problem Reporting instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back