CPU
Intel Core i5 4570T
Graphics
Intel HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have tried everything but QE/CI for Intels HD4600 just won't work on my machine, help would be appreciated.
I have attached a config.plist that I currently have, it won't boot for some reason with the intel graphics options, I have to boot with my clover USB to get in to Sierra.

FakePCIID Intel Graphics and Fake PCIID are already installed

Verbose shows that the line get I stuck at on boot using the plist I attached is: Setting BTCoex Config: enable_2G:1, profile_2g:0, enable 5G:1, profile_5G:0

Attachments

• config.plist
    18.2 KB · Views: 210
You could try using a desktop SMBIOS like iMac 14,1 or 14,2. Since HD4600 is fully supported all you should need in your config.plist is inject Intel for it to work. Your config.plist looks like you are trying to do too much there. You are booting UEFI correct ? Also recheck your BIOS settings and make sure those are correct too.

You could try using a desktop SMBIOS like iMac 14,1 or 14,2. Since HD4600 is fully supported all you should need in your config.plist is inject Intel for it to work. Your config.plist looks like you are trying to do too much there. You are booting UEFI correct ? Also recheck your BIOS settings and make sure those are correct too.
ok I will try a new config.plist with just inject intel

So with a fresh config.plist with iMac 14.1 as smbios and inject Intel, my hackintosh is now bootlooping, in verbose it just restarts the boot after the line of + signs, and yes I am booting UEFI

Last edited:
So with a fresh config.plist with iMac 14.1 as smbios and inject Intel, my hackintosh is now bootlooping, in verbose it just restarts the boot after the line of + signs, and yes I am booting UEFI
Upload the current config.plist you are using now.

Try this one attached below.

Attachments

• iMac 14,2 config.plist.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 102
It boots now! But uh the graphics are very messed up, see attached picture. It's very dim and scattered with horizontal lines

Attachments

• 15300484648953666207196613496243.jpg
    15300484648953666207196613496243.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back