Motherboard
MSI H310M PRO VH
CPU
i3 8100
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone! Some days ago, I tried for the first time ever my Hackintosh. Everything works (pretty) fine, but I still can't enable the integrated GPU of my i3 8100 processor (that's causing some glitches and other annoying stuff). I've already googled and almost all the tutorials have missing step-by-step (or, at least, easy-to-follow) instructions or they use Shiki+Lilu+intelgraphicsfixup etc. kexts, but I have the "new" Whatevergreen+Lilu. What could I do to enable the iGPU?

PS.: I have no other dedicated GPUs.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-02-23 at 15.46.57.png
    Screenshot 2019-02-23 at 15.46.57.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 325
Hi everyone! Some days ago, I tried for the first time ever my Hackintosh. Everything works (pretty) fine, but I still can't enable the integrated GPU of my i3 8100 processor (that's causing some glitches and other annoying stuff). I've already googled and almost all the tutorials have missing step-by-step (or, at least, easy-to-follow) instructions or they use Shiki+Lilu+intelgraphicsfixup etc. kexts, but I have the "new" Whatevergreen+Lilu. What could I do to enable the iGPU?

PS.: I have no other dedicated GPUs.

Please post your EFI folder.

Here it is.

Please try this EFI.

Make sure you do not have duplicate kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ and /Library/Extensions/. If there are duplicates, delete the ones in /Library/Extensions/.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.4 MB · Views: 257
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back