Motherboard
MSI H310M PRO VH
CPU
i3 8100
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi everyone! Some days ago, I tried for the first time ever my Hackintosh. Everything works (pretty) fine, but I still can't enable the integrated GPU of my i3 8100 processor (that's causing some glitches and other annoying stuff). I've already googled and almost all the tutorials have missing step-by-step (or, at least, easy-to-follow) instructions or they use Shiki+Lilu+intelgraphicsfixup etc. kexts, but I have the "new" Whatevergreen+Lilu. What could I do to enable the iGPU?

PS.: I have no other dedicated GPUs.

Attachments

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.1GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi everyone! Some days ago, I tried for the first time ever my Hackintosh. Everything works (pretty) fine, but I still can't enable the integrated GPU of my i3 8100 processor (that's causing some glitches and other annoying stuff). I've already googled and almost all the tutorials have missing step-by-step (or, at least, easy-to-follow) instructions or they use Shiki+Lilu+intelgraphicsfixup etc. kexts, but I have the "new" Whatevergreen+Lilu. What could I do to enable the iGPU?

PS.: I have no other dedicated GPUs.
Please post your EFI folder.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.1GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Here it is.
Please try this EFI.

Make sure you do not have duplicate kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ and /Library/Extensions/. If there are duplicates, delete the ones in /Library/Extensions/.

Attachments

Motherboard
Aorus Z390 Elite
CPU
I7 9700k
Graphics
UHD 630
Can't enable Intel GPU (UHD 630)

I7 9700K
Z390 AORUS ELITE

HELP!!!!

(I DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH, SORRY )