Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
Intel Core i9-9900K
Graphics
AMD RX 570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello internet,

I could really use some help! I just finished installing Mojave 10.14.6 on my hackintosh, but every time I try to download something from the Apple Store I just get a spinning circle that turns back into the cloud/get button after a while. Here is everything I've tried so far:

-Signing in and out of the Apple Store
-Signing in and out of my iCloud account
-Copying and pasting terminal commands (post #7 and #18 on https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...d-com-apple-commerce-client-error-500.270957/)
-Going into Clover, and in the Custom UUID field, changing it to let the system assign one.
-Updating Clover to the newest version and reinstalling EmuVariableUefi-64.efi driver

When I did the last one, Clover still detects it's on 5102 rather than 5121 though. Does anyone know what to do? I would really appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Motherboard
hp elitebook 8470p
CPU
i5
Graphics
hd 4000
Hello internet,

I could really use some help! I just finished installing Mojave 10.14.6 on my hackintosh, but every time I try to download something from the Apple Store I just get a spinning circle that turns back into the cloud/get button after a while. Here is everything I've tried so far:

-Signing in and out of the Apple Store
-Signing in and out of my iCloud account
-Copying and pasting terminal commands (post #7 and #18 on https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...d-com-apple-commerce-client-error-500.270957/)
-Going into Clover, and in the Custom UUID field, changing it to let the system assign one.
-Updating Clover to the newest version and reinstalling EmuVariableUefi-64.efi driver

When I did the last one, Clover still detects it's on 5102 rather than 5121 though. Does anyone know what to do? I would really appreciate the help!
same here

Motherboard
Lenovo Legion Y530
CPU
i58300h
Graphics
1050ti
Have the Same Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.