GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 780
Mac
  1. iMac
Please, I need help from you prof. guys from tonymacx

I am at my end and very very sad. I tried to update from 10.12.6 my drives through your different guides to 10.13 after clover update 4233:

1. my ssd system drive (Samsung EVO 850) / update directly with apfs settings
2. my second volume (hdd) with HFS+ guide
3. tried to install a fresh apps installation via usb.

In all cases, I can reach after reboot the clover option field but after selection it stucks with message (see also attachement):

BSD process name corresponding to current tread: Unknown
Attempting system restart…MACH Reboot

I tried also a lot of boot-settings combinations like -v, -s, -x etc. but no luck.
After that, I also disconnected all other drives on the mainboard and further I removed my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
but also no luck - same message

I attached here my config.plist and hope you profs can help

I’m just an user who follows guides but have no deeper technical understanding whats behind. So please, please help me.
My hackintosh is defined as an iMac 14.2 with following parts:

Mainboard: GA-Z87X-UD5H / Intel Core i7 4790K / 32 GB Memory 1600 MHz DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / Samsung EVO 850 SSD / 1 SATA HDD 4 TB / 3 SATA HDD combined in terminal to one volume

What I noticed was in BIOS setup: After load optimized settings I can’t disable VT-d (because of K processor?) / selection for Secure Boot Mode can be standard or custom instead Secure Boot is disabled / can’t find: CFG lock and IO Serial Port??? But with this settings I was able to build until 10.12.6. If it helps, I can provide screen shots form my Bios

Attachments

• config_Dany.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 772
  • IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 165

I am at my end and very very sad. I tried to update from 10.12.6 my drives through your different guides to 10.13 after clover update 4233:

In all cases, I can reach after reboot the clover option field but after selection it stucks with message (see also attachement):

I tried also a lot of boot-settings combinations like -v, -s, -x etc. but no luck.
After that, I also disconnected all other drives on the mainboard and further I removed my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780

I’m just an user who follows guides but have no deeper technical understanding whats behind. So please, please help me.

Mainboard: GA-Z87X-UD5H / Intel Core i7 4790K / 32 GB Memory 1600 MHz DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / Samsung EVO 850 SSD / 1 SATA HDD 4 TB / 3 SATA HDD combined in terminal to one volume

What I noticed was in BIOS setup: After load optimized settings I can’t disable VT-d (because of K processor?) / selection for Secure Boot Mode can be standard or custom instead Secure Boot is disabled / can’t find: CFG lock and IO Serial Port??? But with this settings I was able to build until 10.12.6. If it helps, I can provide screen shots form my Bios
Hi, I am having exactly the same issue with the message "MACH reboot". I also found that I cannot boot into my recovery partition, can you?

Hi, I am having exactly the same issue with the message "MACH reboot". I also found that I cannot boot into my recovery partition, can you?
No I also cannot boot with recovery partition. By the way I tried too much in the last hours and was unable to boot - no reaction in Bios. After that I switched on board to the second Bios settings and have luck

Have you a plan what to try next???

There -> https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/kernel-panic-on-high-sierra-installation.233227/#post-1594549

Hi thx for the link. I read it, but I don't understand what to do – can you give my a step by step doing or can you change my attached config.plist please
Don't see an Attachement.

Edit: Ok, got it on the other side. Did some modifications. You can also test config_Dany_new.plist. Save your old config before.

Attachments

• config_Dany.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 222
  • config_Dany_new.plist
    6 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back