Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 650TI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've just gotten into the whole hackintosh thing, i've just installed yosemite with Clover but the wifi and ethernet isn't working, I tried installing the different kexts for my ethernet controller but none of them work? Any help would be much appreciated. :)

I've just gotten into the whole hackintosh thing, i've just installed yosemite with Clover but the wifi or ethernet isn't working, I tried installing the different kexts for my ethernet controller but none of them work? Any help would be much appreciated. :)

How can you expect any help if you don't list your hardware ?

Please read the Rules :

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Where it says System in your profile, put your motherboard type / version / BIOS

Sorry, I updated the hardware, hopefully I can get some help now.

Sorry, I updated the hardware, hopefully I can get some help now.

Your Ethernet is Intel® 82579V - Use Intel AppleIntelE1000e V3.1.0a from MultiBeast.

I just tried this and it didn't work, anything else would be great

I just tried this and it didn't work, anything else would be great

There is nothing else - If it doesn't work try booting with -f to avoid the cached versions that you previously used.

Hi,
I'm also a newbie and i don't understand a lot of Hackintosh thing... Im not sure if it is the right section, but i installed the yosemite version on my laptop with clover. and i have no internet connection.. tried multibeast and some other kext and nothing works... Can someone help me?

(also, i read somewhere that the hackintosh for laptop don't support WIFI, is it true?)

thanks in advance..

Hi,
I'm also a newbie and i don't understand a lot of Hackintosh thing... Im not sure if it is the right section, but i installed the yosemite version on my laptop with clover. and i have no internet connection.. tried multibeast and some other kext and nothing works... Can someone help me?

(also, i read somewhere that the hackintosh for laptop don't support WIFI, is it true?)

thanks in advance..

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back