Motherboard
Gigabyte B360M H
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys, i create the installer with last UniBeast. When installation process start, before finish i get reboot always at 2 min. I tried many times, same thing. Any help? Thanks

Hello guys, i create the installer with last UniBeast. When installation process start, before finish i get reboot always at 2 min. I tried many times, same thing. Any help? Thanks

Same here... would like some help. Thanx

try to boot with the USB and select the HFS drive in the Clover menu to complete the installer. i had to do it twice

Thank you, Will do!

Nop, sorry to say, that did not work, now I'm stuck at the apple logo... Any idea's to get through this?

After the installer reboots at the 2 min mark do you boot the installation drive using the USB installer clover ?
if so what happens ?
did you try verbose mode ? (press space in clover and select verbose mode)
tell us or even better show us whats the output

Yes I now got through, thank you!
Boot With F12 and then booting HS at Clover. That works but It will not Boot on it's own yet, even after multibeast and Clover UEFI & Emulated NVRAM. System set at imac 14,2. Need to boot with USB evrey time now. But I got HS working. Next Mutibeast is System def is imac 18,3. Still have to boot with USB...

Still have to boot with USB...
Copy the EFI folder of your usb installer drive to the desktop, now mount the EFI partition of your hard drive, find and delete the EFI folder that is currently on the hard drive and replace it with the one you copied from the usb drive - Now reboot and you should be able to boot without the aid of the usb drive.

Thank you BreBo, I just found tonight that I did not install my FakeSMC which I did now (live in holland ;) now I can boot it seems, have to try again tomorrow. And I never copied my EFI form my USB. is that something that I should do anyway? Sorrry, I'm a new hackintosher. And where can I find how to mount stuff? Thanks again!

And I never copied my EFI form my USB. is that something that I should do anyway?
No, not if you are able to boot from your system drive.
And where can I find how to mount stuff?
You can use EFI Mounter v3 - See How to Mount EFI Partition
Or
In Terminal:
To check which drive to mount: diskutil list
To mount the drive: sudo diskutil mount Disk-Device (Replace Disk-Device with the device name).
Example:
Code:
Haswell:~ BreBo$ diskutil list
/dev/disk0 (internal, physical):
   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER
   0:      GUID_partition_scheme                        *250.1 GB   disk0
   1:                        EFI EFI                     209.7 MB   disk0s1
   2:                  Apple_HFS Macintosh HD            249.2 GB   disk0s2
   3:                 Apple_Boot Recovery HD             650.0 MB   disk0s3

/dev/disk1 (external, physical):
   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER
   0:      GUID_partition_scheme                        *7.7 GB     disk1