Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad T470 (Clover)
CPU
Intel Core i5 7200u
Graphics
Intel HD 620, 1920x1080
Hey there,
I have recently been able to boot up High Sierra on a T470 and I'm struggling to patch the DSDT files. I have installed iasl an MacIasl app, extracted the DSDT and SSDT files on a folder using Terminal and the refs.txt. When I open the DSDT.dsl file and try to compile it, I get the error shown in the image below. I have tried googling the errors posted there, and looked through the patch repository to find a solution, but I wasn't able to find anything.

Below I have attached the "origin" folder with the files and the CLOVER folder.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Report files.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 117
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 4.09.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 4.09.09 PM.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 153
Hey there,
I have recently been able to boot up High Sierra on a T470 and I'm struggling to patch the DSDT files. I have installed iasl an MacIasl app, extracted the DSDT and SSDT files on a folder using Terminal and the refs.txt. When I open the DSDT.dsl file and try to compile it, I get the error shown in the image below. I have tried googling the errors posted there, and looked through the patch repository to find a solution, but I wasn't able to find anything.

Below I have attached the "origin" folder with the files and the CLOVER folder.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Disassemble as per guide without refs.txt (refs.txt not needed as your ACPI has embedded External opcodes): iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

Only one error due to unneeded/wrong External opcode for RTKB. Comment it out:
Code:
//    External (_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC__.RTKB, UnknownObj)    // (from opcode)

Result: zero errors.

Disassemble as per guide without refs.txt (refs.txt not needed as your ACPI has embedded External opcodes): iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

Only one error due to unneeded/wrong External opcode for RTKB. Comment it out:
Code:
//    External (_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.EC__.RTKB, UnknownObj)    // (from opcode)

Result: zero errors.

Thanks again for your help. I will make another post on fixing brightness keys not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back