Contribute
Register

Can't Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this same exact issue. Im glad i found this thread because im a Hackintosh noob. I was able to boot off my unibeast flash drive and delete the "Rename Partion" string and now i am able to boot using version 3.

I sure hope they fix that because i dont like having "MacHD" and "System Reserved" for my boot names.

I also understand that the Beta of Yosemite wont boot with Chimera do you think that will be fixed?

- - - Updated - - -

I had this same exact issue. Im glad i found this thread because im a Hackintosh noob. I was able to boot off my unibeast flash drive and delete the "Rename Partion" string and now i am able to boot using version 3.

I sure hope they fix that because i dont like having "MacHD" and "System Reserved" for my boot names.

I also understand that the Beta of Yosemite wont boot with Chimera do you think that will be fixed?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have the same issue, and have narrowed it down to renaming the OSX partition which is also where the boot loader is installed. I'm able to hide partitions, and rename any partition other than OSX.

Anyone have a solution yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back