ASUS Prime Z370-A
CPU
i7-8700k
Graphics
GTX 970 SSC
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I tried to boot my MacOS Partition today after a few days and wasn't able to.

I remember moving some kexts to the system itself, rather than having them loaded through clover and then repairing permissions and rebuilding kext cache. I'm not sure if that could've caused the issue or something else.

I have attached my clover config as well as an image of the verbose boot.

Attachments

• IMG_2786.JPG
    IMG_2786.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 88
  • Clover.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 63
Have been trying to mess with the system to get it to work. I have hit a wall and don't know what to do.

I was able to get in using single-user mode and removed the kexts from /L/E and rebuilt kextcache that I had added in case that was the issue, which made a few of the warnings go away (specifically the ones about BrcmPatchRam2).

Now I'm trying to run fsck -fy from single-user mode because I'm getting "invalid sibling link" and it keeps saying the volume could not be repaired.

Any ideas?

Now I'm trying to run fsck -fy from single-user mode because I'm getting "invalid sibling link" and it keeps saying the volume could not be repaired.

Any ideas?

Restore from backup or fresh install.

Restore from backup or fresh install.

I was able to repair the volume using DiskWarrior. I guess I screwed something up and the volume got corrupted. Thanks for the help anyway!

I was able to repair the volume using DiskWarrior. I guess I screwed something up and the volume got corrupted. Thanks for the help anyway!

Make sure you're not using software to access your HFS+J volumes from Windows...
(eg. Paragon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back