Contribute
Register

Can't boot without OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renames must be balanced. You have unbalanced renames as you applied the GFX0->IGPU rename only to DSDT.aml. The SSDTs have references to GFX0 that you failed to change.
Use config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches to do renames as is provided in the plists in my guide.
So I renamed the DSDT back to GFX0 and added the rename patch from Clover but it still doesn't work. To which SSDTs are you reffering to? The OEM ones?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 100
So I renamed the DSDT back to GFX0 and added the rename patch from Clover but it still doesn't work. To which SSDTs are you reffering to? The OEM ones?

You have DropOem=true. It is wrong... DropOem=true is only used if you have patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched. You have no patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched.

Other than that, the configuration you have here looks ok. ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml will be patched by Clover for GFX0->IGPU, as will the OEM SSDTs (because you don't have them in ACPI/patched), and SSDT-PNLF.aml is now, correctly, coded with IGPU.

Note: You do not need to use SortedOrder. The SSDTs you currently have in ACPI/patched do not have any order dependency.

I have the same problem relating to "OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi". Did you find a solution?

My system is otherwise running fine (since two years now, with all the updates).

I have the same problem relating to "OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi". Did you find a solution?

My system is otherwise running fine (since two years now, with all the updates).
Use OsxAptioFixDrv.efi or OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back