Not open for further replies.

Urm

Motherboard
Lenovo G700
CPU
i5 3230m
Graphics
HD4000 / GT 720m
problem reporting files are attached please tell what is wrong that i can't boot without cpus=1 boot argument.

Attachments

• debug_14391.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
problem reporting files are attached please tell what is wrong that i can't boot without cpus=1 boot argument.

You might try using XCPM.
config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelXCPM=true.

I have tried to boot using KernelXCPM=true boot argument. Unfortunately, the result is the same. Kernel panic and reboot. I have attached the photo of the screen I have got and the zip file with debug info I have created.

Attachments

• debug_30861.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
  • 31676696_10213899910224775_7060557258278567936_n.jpg
    31676696_10213899910224775_7060557258278567936_n.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 71
I have tried to boot using KernelXCPM=true boot argument. Unfortunately, the result is the same. Kernel panic and reboot. I have attached the photo of the screen I have got and the zip file with debug info I have created.

You show KP image (which implies you can't boot), but also attach ioreg/kextcache/patchmatic/etc (which implies you can boot).
Which is it?

Note...
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

And...
Why did you install 10.12.0?
From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

I have booted using cpus=1 argument. I tried install Sierra and High Sierra also. Both of them I downloaded from AppStore. And a usb bootable stick I created using Terminal, Clover. I had created my first usb installer from Sierra installed on vmware, the next usb installers were created directly from my laptop with Sierra. The result is the same: I can boot only with cpus=1 argument. Why I decided to give a try to El Capitan because I had a hope that XCPM will solve the issue. But as you can see nothing has changed.
PS: All kexts are installed in /L/E.

Last edited:
I have booted using cpus=1 argument. I tried install Sierra and High Sierra also. Both of them I downloaded from AppStore. And a usb bootable stick I created using Terminal, Clover. I had created my first usb installer from Sierra installed on vmware, the next usb installers were created directly from my laptop with Sierra. The result is the same: I can boot only with cpus=1 argument. Why I decided to give a try to El Capitan because I had a hope that XCPM will solve the issue. But as you can see nothing has changed.
PS: All kexts are installed in /L/E.

Follow guide as written:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back