CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi to all, i hope you can help me, i have purchased a Lenovo ThinkPad with 16 GB RAM DDR4 6200u and a SSD128 Gigs

Any time, now for day, when i try to start the setup, i followed the guide here, made a USB bootable and with clover with my Mac here, so I press Fn+F12 to go into the boot choice list, go to the USB with High Sierra install and just for a moment the screen turns black than grey with a language, bootmanager, device manager but whatever my choice is it goes back to the same grey screen.

Does any one knows what to do?

In advance thanks for any advice

Attachments

• 1635084700474.jpg
    1635084700474.jpg
    885.8 KB · Views: 50
Hi to all, i hope you can help me, i have purchased a Lenovo ThinkPad with 16 GB RAM DDR4 6200u and a SSD128 Gigs

Any time, now for day, when i try to start the setup, i followed the guide here, made a USB bootable and with clover with my Mac here, so I press Fn+F12 to go into the boot choice list, go to the USB with High Sierra install and just for a moment the screen turns black than grey with a language, bootmanager, device manager but whatever my choice is it goes back to the same grey screen.

Does any one knows what to do?

In advance thanks for any advice

Thanks for the reply and trust me i did lots of reading and not with my sunglasses on :)
I followed all the guides, have 2 USB 16 GB and 1 did the MBR partition (legacy) the second one UEFI boot both with High Sierra install. My bios supports both.
When i boot with the USB just for a moment itt runs black and than back to the Terminal as mentioned in the upload picture.

I tried all kind of setting but nothing helps.

Made both USB with the kext needed
graphic Intel 520
Sound: High Definition
Wifi Intel Dual band AC-3165
Lan Realtek PCIe GBE
Processor is a i5-6020U
RAM 16Gb DDR4
I hope there is a solution to get the setup started...

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply and trust me i did lots of reading and not with my sunglasses on :)
I followed all the guides, have 2 USB 16 GB and 1 did the MBR partition (legacy) the second one UEFI boot both with High Sierra install. My bios supports both.
When i boot with the USB just for a moment itt runs black and than back to the Terminal as mentioned in the upload picture.

I tried all kind of setting but nothing helps.

Made both USB with the kext needed
graphic Intel 520
Sound: High Definition
Wifi Intel Dual band AC-3165
Lan Realtek PCIe GBE
Processor is a i5-6020U
RAM 16Gb DDR4
I hope there is a solution to get the setup started...
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Thanks moderator as i said i DID read this and still its not working but ok lets leave it as this copy and past is not helping me I am a medical doctor and believe me this lady Ralitsa can read and did during the last years lots of hackintosh installs with success.
Have a great Sunday and sorry that i was asking for help.

Thanks moderator as i said i DID read this and still its not working but ok lets leave it as this copy and past is not helping me I am a medical doctor and believe me this lady Ralitsa can read and did during the last years lots of hackintosh installs with success.
Have a great Sunday and sorry that i was asking for help.
2.jpg

plus there is a section called Problem Reporting.... but you haven't uploaded any files...?

i would like to know what to upload, if i want to boot in the setup with clover it goes to a terminal and there is no way to continue

i would like to know what to upload, if i want to boot in the setup with clover it goes to a terminal and there is no way to continue
zip and upload your EFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back