CPU
Intel core 2 duo E8500
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 210
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi i'm having issues trying to get clover to boot windows HDD.
When i turn the PC on it boots straight to the windows HDD so i know windows is booting fine. Its win 8.1 on mbr disc legacy install.
I have El Capitan installed on SSD with clover installed for legacy boot and this was installed using multibeast.

My problem is that clover can't boot the windows HDD. I've tried following numerous guides but getting nowhere.

Can anybody help me out please?

Thank you

Hi i'm having issues trying to get clover to boot windows HDD.
When i turn the PC on it boots straight to the windows HDD so i know windows is booting fine. Its win 8.1 on mbr disc legacy install.
I have El Capitan installed on SSD with clover installed for legacy boot and this was installed using multibeast.

My problem is that clover can't boot the windows HDD. I've tried following numerous guides but getting nowhere.

Can anybody help me out please?

Thank you
Same drive or separate?

Same drive or separate?

Separate drives.

Drive 1 SSD El capitan with clover legacy install. GPT

Drive 2 HDD win 8.1 legacy install. MBR

When i press the space bar in clover GUI the windows drive just gives options boot windows or return.

Separate drives.

Drive 1 SSD El capitan with clover legacy install. GPT

Drive 2 HDD win 8.1 legacy install. MBR

When i press the space bar in clover GUI the windows drive just gives options boot windows or return.
Boot OS X, open terminal and enter diskutil list. Command+Shift+F4, place camera over the terminal window, hit spacebar and left click. Post the resulting screenshot.

Boot OS X, open terminal and enter diskutil list. Command+Shift+F4, place camera over the terminal window, hit spacebar and left click. Post the resulting screenshot.

have attached a sceenshot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 13.45.28.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 13.45.28.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 174
have attached a sceenshot
You should see 2 Widows icons at the Clover boot screen - the one labeled System Reserved is the one that boots Windows.
You should also have Clover installed Legacy mode, not EFI, although on a socket 775 board I would not think this would be a problem. When installing Clover on Legacy it is best to accept the default to begin with and then add to it as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back