CPU
Intel i5 6500
Graphics
HD530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hy guys, I need your help. I’ve created mi bootable usb with the terminal and then I’ve installed clover on it. When I tried to boot in it macOS showed me the message “osinstall.mpkg appears damaged” so I deleted the macos install data on my ssd and now it gives me a “stop” signal when I try to boot. I’ve tried to put and remove AppleACPIPlatform.kext, to change my smbios, to update clover, to remove emuvariable and to update apfs.efi but still I can’t reach the installer. Please help me!

Hy guys, I need your help. I’ve created mi bootable usb with the terminal and then I’ve installed clover on it. When I tried to boot in it macOS showed me the message “osinstall.mpkg appears damaged” so I deleted the macos install data on my ssd and now it gives me a “stop” signal when I try to boot. I’ve tried to put and remove AppleACPIPlatform.kext, to change my smbios, to update clover, to remove emuvariable and to update apfs.efi but still I can’t reach the installer. Please help me!
i have moved your post to desktop support

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 91
No one?? Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back