Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I recently installed OS X using Unibeast. I can boot fine with Safe Mode, but without it I can't. I'm using Clover. I tried any possible boot flag combination, using the Graphics Injector, but still, nothing. This shows up when I boot normally.

d3804045a5.jpg

My motherboard is ASUS H97M-E and I'm using the integrated graphics - Intel HD Graphics 4000.

The Issue here is Intel changed some things on the 9 series motherboards and it isn't supported natively yet to apply a work around see this link boot up in safe mode and apply the work around

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...phics-acceleration-9-series-motherboards.html
Also see here
http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/134002-quick-fix-onboard-audio-9-series-motherboards.html

Wow! Thanks so much! I've been getting so many trash replies from users, you're the only who actually helped me so far! It worked, now sound works & it boosts fine!

I have multiple monitors. On the second one, it's flickering, I can't see correctly. What can I do to fix that?
Also, is there a way to make my machine boot faster into OS X and perhaps make OS X run better? my speficiations are great and it shouldn't be lagging. Thanks!

Wow! Thanks so much! I've been getting so many trash replies from users, you're the only who actually helped me so far! It worked, now sound works & it boosts fine!

I have multiple monitors. On the second one, it's flickering, I can't see correctly. What can I do to fix that?
Also, is there a way to make my machine boot faster into OS X and perhaps make OS X run better? my speficiations are great and it shouldn't be lagging. Thanks!
For the monitor that is flickering how is it connected to the motherboard? As for the boot up time I need to know more details of all your hardware. Such as ram and hdd and or ssd drives. Glad it worked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back